Jobs home > Development Leader Intelligent Automation, Core Business Supply SCD
Describe what makes your company great
Development leader Intelligent Automation, Core Business Supply SCD
We are on the journey to transform our digital capabilities, bringing core business processes, people, data & technology together - an enabler for IKEA to become an even better home furnishing company in the future. A journey that needs passionate people who embrace change, dare to question and want to make a difference. If that sounds like you, come and join us. Together we can do great things.
We’re doing some amazing things in IKEA Supply; therefore, we need some amazing people – this position is not an exception.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have:
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of technical hands-on experience in Intelligent Automation technologies.
- Strong understanding of IA technologies and chat functionalities/capabilities
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience of leading development team.
- Experience from modern development techniques such as Agile and DevOps.
- Proven ability to work with emerging technology capabilities, rapidly testing and learning, and scaling innovative solutions
- Experience working with programming languages (C# preferred) and good understanding of development concepts and supporting tools such as Git, Visual Studio, Jira, working with REST APIs.
- Excellent communication and technical demonstration skills
- Experience working with cloud services and Intelligent automation products like UiPath, AI, ML is a plus
You should also be able to make advanced technical solutions understood and embraced by both technical and non-technical co-workers.
As a person you are appreciated for collaborative spirit and how you lead with strong focus on both technology and people. You create impact and inspiration regardless of function or formal reporting lines.
The IKEA culture and values are crucial for our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more regarding our values and life at IKEA on our website www.ikea.com or just watch this video: https://bit.ly/ikea-what-if
About the job
The Intelligence Automation Centre of Excellence has the assignment to create value by providing automation solutions and simplify the life of our IKEA co-worker, working hand in hand with the business and product teams.
This role includes essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact and drive strategic adoption
- Collaborate with UI/UX lead, scrum team, architect, and business analyst to establish release goals, understand technical work and release timeline(s)
- Serves as the liaison between business units and technology teams
- Provide strong technical leadership to cross-functional teams applying cutting-edge technologies to solve challenging technical problems
- Drive initiative related to exploration and POC of new products in the field of intelligent automation
- Manage escalations and ensure proper resolutions
- Manage project scope in Agile ways to deliver on project timelines and goals
- Co-ordinate & Lead team (Onshore/Offshore) and manage timely delivery.
In this role you will report to our Planning Manager in Data & Technology at IKEA Supply, under the leadership of our Intelligent Automation COE.
Are you looking for the challenge of your life? Come on board! You can find more information about our digital journey at Technology and Digital Career Hub at IKEA
Inter IKEA Group brings together three core businesses: Franchise, Range and Supply. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible for many people. You will be part of IKEA Supply and the Supply Chain Development organisation. IKEA Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally. At IKEA we have a vibrant culture where ideas are heard, where there is opportunity to learn new skills and where the goal always is "to create a better everyday life for the many people". We give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles. We offer this position in a fast paced, truly global environment with an endless supply of challenges and development opportunities.
Questions & Support? Let’s connect!
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to Akash Jha and Hans Wirblad Kastman, IKEA Supply Intelligent Automation Leaders, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Älmhult, Sweden or in Dortmund, Germany. In 2023/24 there will be an opportunity to change location from Älmhult to our new site in Malmö. Please also note that we do only handle applications in English and no applications coming in by email. We look forward to receiving your application at the latest January 31, 2023.
You might have some questions about the recruitment process, and we are more than happy to answer those! Feel free to connect with the People & Culture Leader Dan Gustafsson at email@example.com