Jobs home > Home Planner Specialist BA KBA
At our Business area, Kitchen, Bathroom and Home appliances(KBA), we are a passionate and committed team that develop desirable and affordable products, solutions, and communication to fulfil the dreams of the many people, always caring for people and planet. We come from all over the world, love home furnishings and share the inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. Everything we do is based on a spirit of togetherness, curiosity, and enthusiasm, and now we are looking for someone who share our positive attitude and values.
As a Home Planner Specialist, you will support IKEA customers and coworkers in their buying journey through ensuring a functional range relevant planner, now and in the future. Ensuring the range planner displays the correct range for each market following the business and planning rules and creating commercial range combinations. You will represent the planning tools in range creation.
We are looking for a driven Home Planner Specialist who wants to make a difference for Business Area Kitchen, Bathroom and Home Appliances!
In IKEA, we will at all times set the preconditions to maximize the sales and growth opportunities with the offer we have and create the optimal conditions for sales and growth with the new offer we are developing.
As a Home Planner Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the continuous update of back end in the planning tools with correct range for each market.
- Leading the continuous update of planning tools with correct range for each market managing the sales start and outgoing processes in the planning tools.
- Responsible to set and follow-up on requirements connected to adjustments of the planning tools to align with market specific needs.
- Responsible to stay updated and involved in upcoming range developments and make continuous analysis of connected planning tool needs.
- Being responsible to set requirements on planning tools based on range, market, customer and co-worker needs.
- Initiate feature development of current and future planners from a range perspective through operational and tactical expertise on planning tool needs for the customers and co-worker.
- Leading the coordination and alignment between running business, markets, and planning tool developments and support.
- Responsible to administer business and planning rules in planning tools.
- Initiate and secure close collaboration and communication flow with external and internal stakeholders to secure a stable and accurate planner.
In IKEA we attach great importance to your personality qualities. To be successful in this role it comes natural to you to look for the ultimate solution and the economic value.
- Good knowledge in the business plan, goals and objectives, the requirements of the retail system including the barriers to easy selling for the specific assigned range.
- High knowledge in planning a complex system range from a co-worker, customer and system perspective
- Capability to analyze, bring data, information and knowledge to draw conclusions - understanding and transform it into insights and actions
- Motivated by developing an offer that exceeds customers’ expectations and reaches more of the many in existing and new markets.
- Good communicator with the ability to facilitate, build networks, listen actively and express yourself clearly.
- The passion to work as a team to achieve a common business goal while also having the motivation to work independently to achieve the required task or goal.
IKEA of Sweden is a truly global environment, with colleagues from all over the world and you therefore need to be fluent in English. Passion in Home Furnishing, improving people’s life at home and motivated by creating a great customer experience.
Please note that we are looking for 2 Home Planner Specialists.We look forward to receiving your application – CV and letter of motivation – in Englishno later than 13th Aug. 2022. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Knowledge Leader Jacqline Blixt at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Katie Pettersson on +46 702 99 42 48.
We are looking forward to your application!