WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
• Customer Behavior – Knowledge of
existing and potential customer’s needs,
behaviours and aspirations to be able to
help Ingka evaluate future endeavours and
further translate insights into most relevant
ideas & solutions, to support for business
purpose and decision-making.
• Sustainability – Good knowledge about the
local sustainability agenda. Knowledge of
how to transform our Meeting Places to
contribute to a circular society and have a
positive impact on local communities.
Knowledge of how to balance and merge environmental, social, and economic
aspects to define sustainability and how
Ingka uses that knowledge in striving for
growth within the limits of the planet.
• Basic knowledge in commercial properties
operations (shopping centres, hotels etc.).
• Shopping Centre Risk Management on
fire safety, security, facility safety, natural
hazard prevention, traffic safety, crime
• Health and Safety Standards-Knowledge
of how to create a safe environment for
customers and co-workers that is compliant
with IKEA global and national health and
• Teamwork - Motivated by working with
• Sharing and living the IKEA Culture and
• Solving challenges - Motivated by the
possibility to solve questions/challenges.
• Entrepreneurship/ Innovation - Motivated
by to prove and do better.
• Value for the many - Motivated by a happy
customer; motivated by taking social
• Relationship building - Develops virtual
and other collaborative relationships to
facilitate current and future objectives.
• Customer focus - Provides courteous,
timely, and helpful services to encourage
• Safety focus - Attends to precautions and
proper procedures to guard against work?related accidents and injuries.
• Verbal communication - Expresses ideas
and opinions effectively in spoken
• In cooperation with Core Operation Team Leader/Manager to be the partner with Facility
Management team to ensure delivering good FM service including cleaning with positive impact on
• Be the member of interface between MP Management Team and FM Service for installation of
events or any other activities that will require a technical component.
• Audit tenant fit-out drawing and secure tenant fit-out is in line with related safety and security rules
• Be the interface member between FM Service and MP Management team in terms of continuous
performance improvement in sustainability area including energy, emissions and water
management, waste management. Execution of company and other local sustainability initiatives,
in cooperation with Community Engagement.
• Execute Meeting Place Risk Management on fire safety, security, facility safety, natural hazard
prevention, traffic safety, crime prevention, training on safety & security and environmental issues,
• Day-to-day safety check for firefighting equipment, tenant, audit and accident investigation and
recording. Assistant on IKEA Blue Survey issue.
• Execute all applicable manuals and regulations including Ingka Centres Risk Manual, ICC risk
related rule, process and routines.
• Assist to organize and participate fire drill for the meeting place regularly. Execute meeting place
tailored emergency response plan based on ICC general requirements.
• Record and manage daily, weekly and monthly report per CCTV’s requirement. Manage access
cards and backup keys.
• Other emergency case handling and tasks related with operation assigned by team leaders and
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
To optimise the meeting place experience for the many people to drive visitation to the Meeting Places and IKEA and deliver sustainable business growth for our Partners and Meeting Places. Achieve operational results, drive
efficiency improvements, and enhance commercial performance, brand value and sustainability performance of the Meeting Places.