The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) connects customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable, and sustainable way. It delivers transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by (a) optimizing replenishment solutions (b) defining physical goods flow capacity needs (c) sourcing and developing transport & logistics capacities (d) managing the goods flow (e) leading & securing supply quality.
• Secure the delivery, on a day to day basis, the functionality of the logistics automation systems.
• Responsible for the mechanical/electrical performance and troubleshooting of the automated equipment’s in the unit.
• Acting as a key escalation point and being the focal point for all automation related topics.
• Coordinate all maintenance activities, planned repairs, and reactive repairs of the automated equipment.
• Develop and ensure the local operations team is trained with user basic knowledge
• Responsible for spare part management and stock.
• Provide broad based electrical, mechanical, and software technical ability along with a right first-time mentality and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the site’s performance.
• In Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
• In Warehouse Controlling Systems and/or Material Flow Control software’s
• Integration solutions with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
• To work with a remote Helpdesk Support
• Strong analytical skills and capable of generating thorough and comprehensive service reports with computer skills including MS Office.
• Able to read and utilize mechanical & electrical schematics to assist in troubleshooting and resolution of mechanical and electronic components.
• Can multi-task, prioritize workloads and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Have strong relationship-building and communication skills and are a strong team player.
• Able to drive and implement change
• Challenging and stimulating work
• Being in the service of others
• Caring for people and planet
• Solving problems and finding better ways
The location of this position in Foshan. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today!