Do you want to be part of bringing more comfort to peoples’ everyday life? Quality is of outmost importance when developing comfort and we are now looking for our Deputy Quality & Industrialization Manager in IKEA Industry Vyatka. We offer a stimulating role where you will work on a global arena and get the possibility to lead the industrialization, quality and material agenda for our products at IKEA.
Job description As Deputy Quality & Industrialization Manager, your job is to secure everyday product quality and compliance to meet IKEA goals.
You will develop and lead the industrialization and quality development work, with focus to secure execution, in line with business plans. End result is to develop and secure the industrialization and quality needs to deliver products satisfying customer expectations.
Your responsibilities will include: • Contribute to define the industrialization and quality agenda in cooperation with the team.
• Implement new products and make improvements in current product range.
• Lead execution of total Compliance agenda (product/packaging requirement and GO/NOGO standard) and establishing compliance fulfilment processes, develop and implement Quality Leadership competencies, implementation of quality assurance, ensure that quality tools (for example Process & Design FMEA, Six Sigma etc.) are used
• Development and modernization processes, tools, technologies and promoting learnings from experience and sharing of good practices. Find ways to reduce costs in technology, tools and quality areas.
• Lead and coach the quality and technology departments, supporting them in local or global industrialization/improvement/quality projects.
• Support in analyzing customer feedback, and development of project/actions to improve customer satisfaction. • At any time, act as an ambassador of IKEA values and Role Model for Fact-based Business leadership.
Who you are:
Fluent English and Russian
Excellent networking, interpersonal and communication skills.
Works proactively with strong solution orientation.
Has a cost-conscious and sustainable approach to business.
Capable to independently take well-founded decisions.
Parallel work on many different issues and the ability to prioritize.
• 3 years leadership experience
• Associate’s Degree preferred
More Information This position is located in Krasnaya Polyana, Kirov region, Russia.
If you have questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Alena Blagova HR Specialist (recruiting, projects) firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application! Please note that we will review the applications continuously and we may close the job opening once we find the right candidate.