You are motivated by the final result of any action, always with the aim of impacting and achieving a qualitative result in the business. You act honestly in accordance with moral or ethical principles. You are an empowering person who likes complex challenging problems and find motivation ensuring that the business and the people are safe in your day to day. Last but not least, you are a true believer of the IKEA culture & values which you share and live every day. If so, this is your opportunity to join with us.
You have the knowledge of:
• Security Director Course.
• > 5 years working in safety and security area.
• Experience in security management in commercial areas.
• Strong ability to prioritize, provide clear directions and multitask.
• Excellent communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
• Proficient in MS Office skills.
• Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English and Spanish on a daily basis.
• In this role you will be based in Valladolid (Spain)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
As a “Safety & Security Specialist” you will protect the value of our meeting places by preventing damages to the structure, people and reputation of the company, to ensure that our places are safe for our employees, for customers and for all people in the centres.
You will take responsibility within the ”Safety and Security” process to secure the following activities:
• Ensure that all the preventive measures stated in the internal policy and local regulations are followed and implement further measures and systems relating to the prevention of crime, fire safety, natural hazards and safety in reconstruction areas.
• Supports the management team for safe and security aspects in all those activities that generate extraordinary store traffic (marketing event etc.).
• Coordinate outsourced security company of the Meeting Place/Shopping Centre and guarantee that they always provide a high-quality standard of service, in relation to the aspects of safety, security and prevention.
• Coordinate outsourced cleaning company of the Meeting Pace/Shopping Centre and guarantee that they always provide a high-quality standard of service, in relation to the aspects of resources management, safety, security and prevention.
• Plan and coordinate the annual training activities of all people in the centres, fire drills and all periodic safety testing activities.
• Responsible for the activities related to the Sec check and the periodic control activity in the commercial units and the training of the coworkers.
• Secure effective incident and crisis handling including registration, root cause analysis and loss estimation and the claim for insurance compensation.
• Responsible for accident reports, periodic reports to central risk function, perform audits, proposals and tactical initiatives.
• Maintain relations with all the public security organs of the community (police, fire brigade etc.).
• Lead and inspire a risk and compliance performance mind-set, promote a risk culture throughout the MP organization
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Ingka Centres provides local communities with Meeting Places that offer many reasons to visit – always anchored by IKEA and together with many inspiring partners. We attract many people, every day by offering places to shop, eat, socialize and experience things together. Today we provide 44 Meeting Places in 14 countries and we have big exciting plans for the future. Read more about us here:
As our Safety and Security Specialist at Ingka Centres you will be a part of Meeting Place team to optimise the meeting place experience for the many people to drive visitation to the Meeting Places and IKEA.