3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco,
serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.Job description
Optimize sales and gross margin and profit within the home furnishing department through competitive pricing. Understanding the IKEA business, range priorities, markets we operate in, competitors and consumers’ living situations. Analyze current trends, predict and optimize current and future commercial opportunities in a close working partnership with our stores and IKEA of Sweden. Work with the stores’ shopkeepers/sales managers and supervisors to ensure they understand the strategies and how best to present range in a commercial way.
A day in your life with us
- Securing that the range in the markets is selected and priced in accordance to the organization’s strategy.
- Achieve the Sales and Gross Margin goals in order to reach the sales targets as defined in the business plan.
- Stay in contact with IKEA of Sweden and the distributor to select, price, phase in and out the range for the market.
- Perform all range administration in the sales IT-system for products belonging to individual business areas.
- Maintain constant contact and provide support to the shopkeepers in the stores to regularly conduct competitor analysis , collect and spread good sales solutions and communicate the agreed KPI’s
- Work closely with the Logistics manager to secure that the sales forecasts are adapted to the sales patterns
- Work closely with the Communication and Interior Design team to secure the optimal range presentation.
- Set prices on the IKEA range
- Continuously track competitors’ price levels to secure IKEA’s low price leadership.
- Prepare sales budgets for the IKEA range as well.
- Communicate with the IKEA range distributor regarding the Range and its annual IKEA cycle.
- Contribute to the planning, execution, and follow-up of the stores’ commercial calendars and the marketing activities calendar to ensure availability of products in close relationship with the Logistics department.
- Sales & Merchandising experience of 5 years as a minimum on a managerial regional level within retail or customer focused service industry. Pervious home furnishing experience is a plus.
- Experience in setting and implementing action plans, setting budgets and following up goals.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English.
- High communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Computer proficient. (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Morocco. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV – in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.