GREAT place for shopping, leisure and meetings for my family and friends; with a GOOD MIX of retail offering that making every wishes AFFORDABLE.
Located at the heart of the upmarket and affluent Damansara neigbourhood, IPC Shopping Centre attracts a sophisticated customer profile and adjoins IKEA Damansara, one of the most successful stores in the IKEA family that ranks in the top 10 worldwide for footfall. We are one of the first to many shopping centres under Ikano Centre’s portfolio across the Southeast Asian region.
IPC Shopping Centre is a family-friendly shopping destination that is more than just shopping. It is So Much More as there are more than just transactional experience. IPC is a place where people want to return to, over and over again. In IPC Shopping Centre, we strive to bring bright smiles and laughter to our shoppers.
About the job
As the Accounting Executive for IPC Shopping Centres, you will be responsible to manage accounts payable and payment control as well as budgetary control. Responsible for the processing of supplier invoices and grant payment requests to ensure accompanying payment requests are complete and in compliance with the financial policies and procedures and regulatory — and enter them in financial information system.Job description
- Ensure that disbursement transactions are complied with Company Policies / Procedure Processing, Local regulation / tax and following payment approval instructions.
- Prepare accounting payment vouchers in an accounting system.
- Control and conduct as a payment maker to create payment transactions in the bank electronic payment system on a timely manner to avoid any late payment charge.
- Assembling and verifying the accuracy as well as the completeness of supporting documents of invoices from vendors and / or from other business units.
- Keeping track on the accruals listing to ensure accruals are being utilised accordingly
- Prepare monthly payment on monthly tax instalment on a timely manner, for instance; withholding tax, corporate tax and service tax.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible on monthly journals for financial closing.
- Assist in handling audit / tax matters and liaise with relevant authorities / bodies.
- Involvement and support in project.
- Partially involved in credit control matters.
- Possess at least 3 years of working in Finance and Accounting field.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Accounting.
- Ability to learn and understand technical systems related to tenants.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, ability to create and improve cooperation.
- Ability to develop rapport with all people at all levels.
- Possesses good verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experience within the retail operations or Shopping Centre management sector or equivalent.
- Sense of accuracy and urgency.
- Critical and innovative thinking, able to challenge the common way.
- Strong drive for results.
- Time management.
Please apply by 28th April 2023.