GREAT place for shopping, leisure and meetings for my family and friends; with a GOOD MIX of retail offering that making every wishes AFFORDABLE.
Located at the heart of the upmarket and affluent Damansara neigbourhood, IPC Shopping Centre attracts a sophisticated customer profile and adjoins IKEA Damansara, one of the most successful stores in the IKEA family that ranks in the top 10 worldwide for footfall. We are one of the first to many shopping centres under Ikano Centre’s portfolio across the Southeast Asian region.
IPC Shopping Centre is a family-friendly shopping destination that is more than just shopping. It is So Much More as there are more than just transactional experience. IPC is a place where people want to return to, over and over again. In IPC Shopping Centre, we strive to bring bright smiles and laughter to our shoppers.
About the job
In this role, you are having an ambition for the Meeting Place to grow and flourish, creates and implements long-term strategic plans, while managing day-to-day relationship with partners. The role supports the Tenant Management Manager towards identification and implementation of new business opportunities, securing sustainable sales growth as well as building long-term relationships with tenants in an ever-changing environment.Job description
- Key point of contact with tenants to build long-term and sustainable relationships
- Key point of contact for tenants regarding commercial related topics: sales performance evaluation & support, communication, Tenancy & House Rules compliances and obligations and other general or operational enquiries.
- Jointly develop and implement the Centre’s offer development Lease Strategy and Yearly Lease Plan with SO Leasing Centralized Tenant Management Team.
- Contribute in goal setting, planning and implementing for casual leasing rent projection and tenant mix plans
- Consolidate, analyze and evaluate tenant's monthly gross sales performance and recommend necessary support to retain and sustaining tenant.
- Recommend changes towards policies and procedures for continuous improvement.
- Ensure Ikano Centre Management System (ICMS) maintain with updated Tenant's database at all time.
- Establish and maintain comprehensive/updated Tenants’ Relation Management database and filling system for all tenants (i.e. sales information, licenses, permits, insurances, agreement and other correspondences).
- Responsible for the leasing of Casual Leasing (i.e. ATMs, Vending Machines, Telco’s Base Stations, Rest & Relax and other designated common area leases to be determined). To develop joint effort with SO in leasing of Push Carts and Kiosks and work towards full takeover.
- Responsible for delivering income for Casual Leasing as per budget, follow-ups and forecasting.
- Support to Operations in terms of tenant’s adhering to Centre’s House Rules, Agreements and other required manuals.
- Attending, planning, partaking and organizing in various projects, meetings and presentations.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Interior Architecture & Design or any other related disciplines.
- Possess at least 5 years of working experience in shopping centre fit-out, facilities and equipment maintenance knowledge is an added advantage.
- Familiar with local statutory compliances related to fit-out.
- Proficient with MS Office, other Office applications and CAD software.
- Knowledge of building, construction and sustainable practices.
- Possesses good verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong analytical, planning skills, negotiation & persuasion skills.
- Pro-active with positive attitude and independent.
- Multitasking, time management and have the sense of urgency.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to develop rapport with all people at all levels.
- Great attention for details with ability to prioritize tasks.
Please apply by 16th April 2023.