GREAT place for shopping, leisure and meetings for my family and friends; with a GOOD MIX of retail offering that making every wishes AFFORDABLE.
Located at the heart of the upmarket and affluent Damansara neigbourhood, IPC Shopping Centre attracts a sophisticated customer profile and adjoins IKEA Damansara, one of the most successful stores in the IKEA family that ranks in the top 10 worldwide for footfall. We are one of the first to many shopping centres under Ikano Centre’s portfolio across the Southeast Asian region.
IPC Shopping Centre is a family-friendly shopping destination that is more than just shopping. It is So Much More as there are more than just transactional experience. IPC is a place where people want to return to, over and over again. In IPC Shopping Centre, we strive to bring bright smiles and laughter to our shoppers.
About the job
As the Operations Executive for IPC Shopping Centres, you will be responsible and support for day to day operations matter in ensuring security of the Centre for co-workers, tenants, shoppers, visitors and contractors in compliance to Ikano Safety and Security Manual and local legislationJob description
- Key person for Security of the Centre.
- Monitor and ensure compliance on local authority regulations and Safety & Security Manual compliance especially on threat, burglary, theft & fraud, crime, access control and robbery.
- To identify potential security threats and propose remedial actions/measure to the Assistant Safety & Security Manager.
- To monitor and conduct inspection as pre-required interval for the security system to ensure the systems are always in working and proper functions as per requirement.
- Manage Fire Command Centre (FCC) daily operations and response to any emergency situations and proper document it.
- To monitor outsource security overall daily operations performance to ensure the duty is carry out in accordance to the job scopes and responsibility for smooth operations and security of the Centre’s operations.
- To prepare security roster to ensure smooth operations performance accordance to the scopes and responsibility.
- To conduct safety & security related training to securities to ensure comply requirement and interval.
- To work with security to oversee and monitor the fire system, access control, CCTV and PA system to ensure in good working order.
- First response to security related incident and carry out investigation to gather relevant information and recommend prevention action and counter measure to prevent the similar occurrence.
- Liaise with local authority and assisting in crime investigation, incident, lost & found items and other related matter.
- To carry out the inspection to emergency equipment to ensure it is always is ready to use condition.
- First response to the Centre’s emergency and report to situation to the on Duty Manager.
- Demonstrate and maintain a professional and productive relationship with state authorities.
- To send the lost and found items to the nearest police station.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or management from time to time.
- Possess at least 1 year of operations, Shopping Centre as well as building Safety and Security experience.
- Possess at least SPM or experience in Polis Bantuan.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations on safety and security related.
- Great attention for details.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to build good working relationships at all levels.
- Proactive, independent, team player, organised, work under pressure and to meet deadline in multi-tasking environment.
Please apply by 28th February 2023.