The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
To contribute to an inspiring and joyful shopping experience for all visitors and customers by understanding customers' emotional needs and translating them into implemented commercial solutions.
- You contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the local customer relations action plan.
- You support a customer focused culture throughout the complete unit and ensure an overall inspiring shopping experience and easy buying experience.
- You contribute to the building of business competence by supporting co-workers in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
- You implement the global solutions, service and tools that support self-service and self-choice during the complete buying experience.
- You provide a family friendly environment that converts more visitors to happy customers.
- You provide an inspiring and motivating direction for your team and its individual members to ensure development and succession.
- You provide input to the service agreements and contract with internal/external partners such as the customer support centre and support co-workers in executing those.
- You support proactively with customer insights to generate business and functional improvements.
- You will ensure balanced operational excellence in daily operations within the stated area of responsibility to secure a positive shopping experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Customer Services. You have the knowledge and understanding of people’s, their living situations and living conditions in local market, as well as their buying behaviour.
- You have proven leadership knowledge in a people-centric organisation.
- You have strategic, analytical and tactical abilities with strong enthusiasm and knowledge of home furnishings.
- You must have the ability to quickly develop in-depth knowledge of local market business conditions and competitive environment.
- You are an enthusiastic & motivated individual who can lead a team of staff to achieve excellent customer service.
- You are a polite, tactful and friendly attitude with the heart for customers.
You are invited to the Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click >>here* to begin your journey. Kindly note that your job application will be processed when you complete the assignment.
*If you can't access the link, please go to the original job posting at Smart Recruiter.
Working with us has its rewards
Wherever you work within IKEA Southeast Asia, you enjoy a wide range of benefits. Here are just some of them:
Co-workers are our most values customers and are entitled to a 15% discount on any home furnishings and food sold in our stores, from the first day of work.
We offer flexi benefits to cater our co-workers who are in different life stages with differing benefits needs. Within an annual Flexible Spending Account, co-workers can claim against dental, optical, fitness memberships or classes, vaccination or immunisation, non-insured outpatient medical expenses, health screenings, health supplements, IKEA purchases, health aid & equipment and mental health.
Maternity and paternity leave
We give mother four consecutive months of maternity leave and father receives four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived to help share the joys – and responsible – at home.
We enjoy special occasions together and give tokens to mark birthdays, marriage, the arrival of a baby. We reward loyalty through our Long Service Awards/
As home furnish experts, we take pride in providing inspiring workplaces that showcase IKEA products and create a relaxed, open atmosphere where we work side by side.
All co-workers may earn an annual financial reward when we meet our shared business objectives.
All co-workers are given free parking.
Please apply by 20 March 2023.