We are looking for young and motivated people for our Commercial Department with those requirements:
- Passion for Home furnishing & Design;
- Strong Customer & Sales oriented;
- Attitude and interest to work with new planning activities and selling tools;
- Attitude to advise and lead the customers toward a customized home solution;
- Professional attitude, with ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Willingness to join a dynamic team;
- Availability to work on shift and during the weekends.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
You will be able to operate within Operational and Commercial area, interacting with the internal interlocutors of the organization and dealing with:
- Support planning and implementation of the commercial calendar throughout the store, including add on sales, interfacing with all commercial departments;
-Monitoring of sales performances;
-Sales Data and market analysis;
- Know the structure of the Commercial Calendar;
- Support the team in the implementations.
What we offer:
- 6 months full time internship
- Challenging and structuring training offer
- Paid Internship: 600€ + free canteen
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!