A better home creates a better everyday life! Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
“The product range is our identity”. We are aiming to deliver better products at lower prices with efficiency, simplicity, speed and low cost, enabling growth and positioning in IKEA.
We are now looking for a Sourcing Specialist, who has the strong willingness with purchasing background joining our exciting transformation journey.
As Sourcing Specialist, you will work closely with the product development team to develop the China Customer relevant range with speed and IKEA identity, by leading total supply chain perspective and bring the supplier and customer closer through product development.
-Together with development team members, secure best democratic design at the lowest total cost
- Responsible to secure total supply chain perspective and draw conclusions, including selecting optimal material and technique, in product development by involving right competence needed.
- Responsible to secure that both production and customer perspective is considered in the product development process.
- Overall responsible for sourcing activities and performance connected to the product development, including phase in and phase out
- Responsible to lead and secure the supply chain perspective of the pricing.
- Responsible for preconditions to secure availability at lowest Total cost
About You • Passionate to range and product development through working with people • Strong business drive and result oriented. • Knowledge of supplier capabilities, material and production • Think outside of box, daring to challenge existing status quo. • Find better ways, connect people and competence in an excellent way to deliver the results. • Capability on multi-tasking, and following multi-projects and multi-project teams • The IKEA values truly reflect personal values.
Sounds interesting? Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
Curious to know more? Let´s connect! For more questions about the role, please contact People&Culture Leader Judy Pan (firstname.lastname@example.org).