IKEA is a world leader in home furnishings with 433 stores worldwide and more than 211,000 associates.
Everyone, idea and solution helps us to be good at what we do - to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them making people better every day.
What makes IKEA unique, both as a place of work and as a brand, is our shared values and strong culture. Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we are always looking for people who share our positive mood and values.
Do what you do best!Or explore what you've never done before!
For our store in Sofia we are looking for
Interior Design Team Leader
In your role as Interior Design Team Leader, you should develop and inspire the Interior Design team. Also, your responsibilities are other functions in the store such as increasing the home furnishing interest of people and creating demand for home furnishing solutions and “know how” in the local market. You are accountable for the store layout, range presentation and store communication thereby contributing to positioning the IKEA Brand as the leader in life at home.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
· You lead and inspire the store Interior Design team to use knowledge of IKEA home furnishing and people's life at home to grow the business, as well as challenge the team to constantly take actions that exploit commercial opportunities both in the short- and long term.
· You secure vitality and seasonality in the store by creating and implementing a store commercial calendar together with the store management team.
· You lead the store Interior Design team in securing relevant and inspiring range presentation solutions, an optimal store layout and effective and efficient store communication that builds the IKEA Brand and distances IKEA retailers from the competition.
· You secure that the store commercial team has the right understanding of store layout, range presentation and store communication thereby contributing to the work method for range presentation.
· You contribute with knowledge of people's life at home and consumer shopping behaviour in the creation and implementation of the store business plan.
WHO YOU ARE?
· You have a hands on and Customer service driven approach.
· You have passion for retailing.
· You have design-based educational qualification and a solid background of working in a design-oriented role
· You have strong passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishings and peoples’ everyday life at home, interior design, shopping behaviour, retailing, and communication.
· You act as an inspiring and motivating leader who can engage people fully in reaching goals, generating growth and long-term profitability
· You set and implement action plans and budgets
· You support and challenge your team and yourself in order to strengthen the IKEA offer and exceed customer expectations
· You have experience with AutoCAD and REVIT
· You have been at managerial position at least 1 year
· You have experience in leading repairs activities
WE OFFER IN RETURN TO BE TOGETHER AS A TEAM
· Work on schedule at 8-hour day
· Opportunities for development in one of the most successful retail companies worldwide
· Induction training
· Highly professional and fast working environment
· Discount in IKEA 15% and Intersport 20%
· Food vouchers
· Annual bonus, based upon objectives defined by the company
· Additional health insurance
· Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives
· Voucher for birth of a child – 100 BGN
· Voucher for marriage - 240 BGN
· Voucher for child with excellent grades in school – 160 BGN
· Voucher for a newly admitted student in university /child of our employee/– 320 BGN
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!