Inter IKEA Group brings together three areas Retail Concept, Range and Supply. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible for the many people. You will be part of IKEA Supply and the Supply Chain Development organisation. IKEA Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally. At IKEA we have a vibrant culture where ideas are heard, where there is opportunity to learn new skills and where the goal always is "to create a better everyday life for the many people". We give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles. We offer this position in a fast paced, truly global environment with an endless supply of challenges and development opportunities.
IKEA is on a constant journey to create a better everyday life for the many people by continuously reinvent ourselves as we continue to grow and develop to meet and exceed our customers’ needs. We will transform our digital capabilities, bringing core business processes, people, data & technology together - an enabler for IKEA to become an even better home furnishing company in the future. A journey that needs passionate people who embrace change, dare to question, and want to make a difference. If that sounds like you, come and join us.
To realize our ambitions in the IKEA Supply Strategy, IKEA has identified the need to enhance and modernize our way of working. We are setting a new foundational digital core in place, for total IKEA and for many years to come. We have therefore initiated the Order & Finance Platform (OFP) Programme. The OFP Programme is identified as one of the key movements within the common IKEA Digital Roadmap, and OFP is one of the largest digital investments within IKEA Supply during the next years. It will create benefits and impacts across the complete IKEA value chain, from our Suppliers to our Retailers. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a leading role for a green field implementation of an SAP S/4 HANA platform and introduce an Enterprise Resource Planning solution (ERP) for the first time to our business. Job description
As the SAP PTP Lead Solution Architect you will be responsible for the End-to-End SAP Solution Design within our Purchase to Pay (PTP) workstream. This is a team effort and you are at your best, guiding a team of Business Analysts, External Consultants, Developers (Techno-functional design), and Data specialist to a simple & robust SAP S/4 design, that sticks to standard without compromising the high degree of automation and specialization in our global value chain.
More specifically, in this role you will be:
- accountable for the solution architecture (incl. techno-functional requirements) across the Purchase to Pay (PTP) Processes. From relevant Master Data, through transactional purchasing and inventory management, to vendor performance.
- lead and work closely together with peers across the totality of IKEA to guide and lead the program deliverables.
- Responsible for simple & robust solution designs that sticks to standard without compromising the high degree of automation and specialization in our global value chain.
- partner with Product/Process Owners in evaluating and aligning the design and strategy with the application roadmap.
- Guiding the techno-functional implementation teams, ensuring a seamless experience across the complete value chain independent of the underlying application landscape, this incl.:
- Integration design
- Enhancements within the SAP ecosystem as well as Software Development (DevSecOps) requirements supporting related capabilities
- Process automation design
- Operational Reporting, as well as embedded Analytics solution design
- able to lead and facilitate design workshops (Blueprint), assessments, planning sessions i.e., demonstrate leadership experience in prioritizing and solving the hardest challenges first.
- work within a cross functional scrum teams guiding the configuration in SAP S/4 Hana (must have hands-on configuration experience in SAP S/4 Hana and / or ECC, and a proven track record of solving tricky SAP implementation challenges).
- able to learn and support non-SAP applications that are critical to the business process.
- demonstrating cross functional leadership i.e., ability to look at the end-to-end process, explaining how it fits together.
- guiding and mentoring internal and external team members.
- adhere to project plans, tasks, ensuring the desired outcomes; identify dependencies, testing requirements, and business change management implications.
- pro-actively communicate project status, escalates issues, and manages timelines and action items.
- Risk & mitigation of the challenges surrounding a transformational transition architecture, always ensuring running business.
In this role you will report to our Architecture Manager in IKEA Supply and work closely with the programme management for Order and Finance Program.
Are you looking for the challenge of your life? Come on board! You can find more information about our digital journey at Technology and Digital Career Hub at IKEA Qualification
You are passionate in creating value through robust and effective SAP solution architecture and enjoy developing IKEA as a business by building relationships and networks.
To be successful in this role, we believe you are a strong leader with deep techno-functional expertise, able to inspire and mobilize people towards clearly set objectives. We are looking for a visionary, pragmatic, and adaptable leader, that isn’t above rolling up the sleeves, showcasing their techno-functional knowledge, leading by example. You are curious and able to build relationships build on trust between the Supply Data & Technology community and its stakeholders.
We expect you to have at least 2-3 end to end SAP implementation projects under your belt, where you’ve contributed hands-on as a developer, solution architect, or functional consultant. You are analytical and have a particular eye for details, still being able to relate to the bigger context, building a quick and effective work rapport with distributed team members.
You are highly motivated and effective in communicating, able to present even complex technology challenges in an understandable fashion to stakeholders, getting commitment all around.
The IKEA culture and values are crucial for our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more regarding our values and life at IKEA on our website www.ikea.com or just watch this video: https://bit.ly/ikea-what-if More Information
Questions & Support? Let’s connect.
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to Hartwig Hennighausen, IKEA Supply Platform Area Manager, Hartwig.Hennighausen@inter.ikea.com or Fredrik Bjurling, IKEA Supply Architecture Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Warsaw, Poland. We can as well consider location in south Sweden (Älmhult/Malmö) or Pratteln, Switzerland. Please also note that we do only handle applications in English and no applications coming in by email. We look forward to receiving your application at the latest May 31st, 2023.
You might have some questions about the recruitment process, and we are more than happy to answer those! Feel free to connect with the People & Culture Leader Dan Gustafsson, email@example.com