At IKEA we invite you to grow in your own way. That could be growing in your position, expanding your horizons or even moving to a new country. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
About the job The Project Leader has the responsibility for leading a project that is assigned to him/her. This means coordinating all actions leading to the deliverables of the project and utilizing the resources such as Product Development Engineers, Pattern shop and Test laboratory, as it is needed in all issues related to accomplishing project goals. It also includes ensuring effective collaboration between different project teams, as well as collaboration with the functions within IKEA group.
Your main assignments in short
• Leading and coordinating a number of development projects to ensure meeting business expectations and high quality (development and implementation)
• Supporting and working for the project through all project phases
• Encourage and coach an agile and lean production innovation way of working
• Cooperate closely with customer and other Project leaders • Communicate within the multifunctional project team about progress and risk for development
• Solving problems and finding reliable technical solutions
• Considering various aspects (functional, quality, cost, health, safety and environmental)
• Establish personal networks
• Education: Technical University (degree: BSc, MSc)
• Experience in project management (PMP/Agile) in product development environment
• Project management skills with focus on delivering results and priority settings
• Customer-centric mindset and behaviour
• Connect and use network to develop products better and faster
• Strong communication skills and ability to adapt personal style to work in international env.
• Flexible and stress resistant whilst managing a high work load within a tight time frame
• Positive and open minded ability to see new, strategic and innovative options
• Fluent in English – both written and spoken
This is a place where you can focus on doing what you love. There are no dress codes or closed offices. No day is ever the same. All ideas are welcome. Everyone tries to pitch in when needed, and failures are seen as a way of learning. When you enter our building, we want you to feel that you can inspire billions of people all over the world. Are you ready to make the world a little better, together? We want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application in English at the latest 15th June, 2022. If you have any questions regarding this position or recruitment process, please contact HR coordinator Jolanta Konopka-Górniak via firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 660 752 521